We are a non-profit Christian organization offering compassionate biblical counseling
Our vision is to equip the church at large through mini Restoration Centers within local communities. We currently counsel throughout the greater Dallas, Texas "metroplex."
Thanks to the power of the online world, our message is no longer limited by geography, we are now a global community.
In 2016, we were able to reach beyond the ministry to help others by:
- Providing 66.44 hours of free teaching at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing one on one mentoring service at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing a free Empowerment Conference to the residence of Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing 50 men personal hygiene care packages. 92 women care packages, 18 care packages for children, 216 bottles of water, plus 36 free door prizes.
- Providing over 500 items for Christmas to the children at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter that consist of: board games, toys, dolls, cars, trucks, building blocks, puzzles, baby power, baby lotion, baby shampoo, rattles, hats, gloves, socks, reading books, coloring books, crayons, and so much.
- Providing financial aid to a single mother in need with daily expenses.
- Providing free journals to women at Grown Women Empowerment Talk.
- Appear as a guest panelist on The Cultivating & Bloom Show with Alaina Odessa.
- Appeared several times as guest panelist on KNON 89.3 FM "Praise With A Purpose" Radio Show.
- Appeared on The Donna Patrick Show Fishbowl Network.
In 2015, we were able to reach beyond the ministry to help others by:
- Providing 68.21 hours of free counseling at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing 50 hours of one on one mentoring
- Providing 100 personal hygiene items during Christmas to men and women at Dallas Homeless Shelter.
- Providing a free Empowerment Conference at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter for men, women, and children
- Providing over 30 cases of waters
- Providing over 164 personal hygiene packages (socks, toothpaste, combs, brushes, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, shaving cream, body wash).
- Keynote speaker at Bold Bald Beautiful for Alopecia Areata Awareness Fundraiser.
- Guest panelist on The Sherry Bronson Show.
In 2014, we were able to reach beyond the ministry to help others by:
- Purchasing household items for a single mother in need
- Providing financial assistance to families in need
- Providing 75 hours of free counseling at Dallas Life
- Providing personal hygiene items for 50 residents at a local shelter.
2016 Christmas Gifts for Dallas Life
Note of Appreciation:
Sheila, we appreciate the many ways that you support Dallas LIFE and come alongside the residents. . .teaching a class, planning and leading seminars, and providing donations. Thank you for reaching out to the children during Christmas as you provided toys and toiletries.
Wish you could have seen the faces of the parents and heard their comments as they were overwhelmed by the selection of gifts from which they had to choose. Each child received six toys, a hat, scarf, gloves, underwear, socks, a child’s blanket, and a stuffed animal. The family received a board game and a Bible that was age appropriate for the child(ren)/teens.
Thank you for making it a Merry Christmas for Dallas LIFE children. You helped to make a difference in young lives and for that we are so grateful.
Director of Volunteerism and Children
2016 Free Empowerment Conference Dallas Life Homeless Shelter
Find Peace & Restoration
Through sound biblical teaching and one on one counseling, our clients become more aware of their souls, and start their journey to restoring their lives back to their original defined purpose, as laid out by Our Creator. We help women in need of guidance through difficult situations. We minister wholeness by reminding our clients of God's purpose for their personal lives. We believe full restoration is possible and complete life is free from oppression, hurt and fear.
Pillars of TRM
1. To bear by being under; to keep from falling; to uphold; to sustain, in a literal or physical sense; a pillar supports a structure.
2. To endure without being overcome, to sustain.
3. To keep from failing or sinking.
At TRM, we believe the pillars and foundation of our ministry is: RESTORATION + PROCESS = WHOLENESS
Mending the Broken Today, Restored Communities Tomorrow
What Is Restoration?
At Total Restoration Ministries, we believe that restoration has a number of definitions, and one of them will certainly fit any given situation in life:
- To return to its original state.
- To turn away from
- To change loyalty
- To repent
“We want to help Christian women who are seeking wholeness, healing, and purpose.”
Life can be painful and many Christian women find themselves struggling with issues can be both debilitating and overwhelming. These may include:
- Low self-esteem
These learned behaviors constantly get in the way of personal growth. The good news is, these behaviors can be reversed with a desire to change and the right help from Dr. Sheila Bunton.
“I’m ready to do what I have to do to get where I need to be.”
Wholeness has nothing to do with an individual person per se in living without sin, or walking in holiness. It has to do with the whole of the community of every person functioning for one purpose and that is to do God's will for all.
Every Christian woman deserves to be confident, independent, and understand her self-worth. To get there, you need life changing tools that will empower you to uncover your life desires and get you where you’re destined to be.
To achieve this, Dr. Sheila Bunton offers counseling sessions that deliver real results through the assistance of the Holy Spirit and her expertise training. When combined with a client’s willingness to be open to change, amazing things are bound to happen.