We Are A Non-Profit Christian Organization Offering Compassionate Biblical Counseling
Our vision is to equip the church at large through mini Restoration Centers within local communities. We currently counsel throughout the greater Dallas, Texas "metroplex."
Thanks to the power of the online world, our message is no longer limited by geography, we are now a global community.
Total Restoration Ministries is a non-profit Christian organization offering compassionate biblical counseling. We help women in need of guidance through difficult situations. We minister wholeness by reminding our clients of God's purpose for their lives. We believe full restoration is possible and complete life is free from oppression, hurt and fear.
Our vision is to equip the church at large through mini Restoration Centers within local communities. In addition to these centers, I currently counsel throughout the greater Dallas, Texas "metroplex."
Getting started is quite simple. Please complete the personal data inventory form link and return it to me, and we'll move forward. With great respect for your time, this quick form eliminates us having to get preliminary information during your first session. You may e-mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mending the Broken Today, Restored Communities Tomorrow
The Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary defines the word pillar as:
- To bear by being under; to keep from falling; to uphold; to sustain, in a literal or physical sense; a pillar supports a structure.
- To endure without being overcome, to sustain.
- To keep from failing or sinking.
At TRM, we believe the pillars and foundation of our ministry is: RESTORATION + PROCESS = WHOLENESS
Pillars Of TRM
What Is Restoration?
At Total Restoration Ministries, we believe that restoration has a number of definitions, and one of them will certainly fit any given situation in life:
- To return to its original state.
- To turn away from
- To change loyalty
- To repent
“We want to help Christian women who are seeking wholeness, healing, and purpose.”
Life can be painful and many Christian women find themselves struggling with issues that can be both debilitating and overwhelming. These may include:
- Low self-esteem
These learned behaviors constantly get in the way of personal growth. The good news is, these behaviors can be reversed with a desire to change and the right help from Dr. Sheila Bunton.
"I’m ready to do what I have to do to get where I need to be.”
Wholeness has nothing to do with an individual person per se in living without sin or walking in holiness. It has to do with the whole of the community of every person functioning for one purpose and that is to do God's will for all.
Every Christian woman deserves to be confident, independent, and understand her self-worth. To get there, you need life-changing tools that will empower you to uncover your life desires and get you where you’re destined to be.
To achieve this, Dr. Sheila Bunton offers counseling sessions that deliver real results through the assistance of the Holy Spirit and her expertise training. When combined with a client’s willingness to be open to change, amazing things are bound to happen.
In 2014, we were able to reach beyond the ministry to help others by:
- Purchasing household items for a single mother in need
- Providing financial assistance to families in need
- Providing 75 hours of free counseling at Dallas Life
- Providing personal hygiene items for 50 residents at a local shelter.
In 2015, we were able to reach beyond the ministry to help others by:
- Providing 68.21 hours of free counseling at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing 50 hours of one on one mentoring
- Providing 100 personal hygiene items during Christmas to men and women at Dallas Homeless Shelter.
- Providing a free Empowerment Conference at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter for men, women, and children
- Providing over 30 cases of waters
- Providing over 164 personal hygiene packages (socks, toothpaste, combs, brushes, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, shaving cream, body wash).
- Keynote speaker at Bold Bald Beautiful for Alopecia Areata Awareness Fundraiser.
- Guest panelist on The Sherry Bronson Show.
In 2016, we were able to reach beyond the ministry to help others by:
- Providing 66.44 hours of free teaching at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing one on one mentoring service at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing a free Empowerment Conference to the residence of Dallas Life Homeless Shelter.
- Providing 50 men personal hygiene care packages. 92 women care packages, 18 care packages for children, 216 bottles of water, plus 36 free door prizes.
- Providing over 500 items for Christmas to the children at Dallas Life Homeless Shelter that consist of: board games, toys, dolls, cars, trucks, building blocks, puzzles, baby powder, baby lotion, baby shampoo, rattles, hats, gloves, socks, reading books, coloring books, crayons, and so much.
- Providing financial aid to a single mother in need with daily expenses.
- Providing free journals to women at Grown Women Empowerment Talk.
- Appear as a guest panelist on The Cultivating & Bloom Show with Alaina Odessa.
- Appeared several times as guest panelist on KNON 89.3 FM "Praise With A Purpose" Radio Show.
- Appeared on The Donna Patrick Show Fishbowl Network.